Monday, September 21, 2015

Meeting His Parents


The time came to meet his parents. She was nervous but she never expected a nightmare!


"Three sharp knocks and the door whined open. Oh yeah, Hammer all the way. The mother had a face that could stop a clock and the father looked like an evil Gomez Adams. “Charming!” he said as he leered at me.

He kissed my hand but just before he did, he smiled broadly and I thought I saw what looked like a double-pronged tongue like snakes have.

I shrank back in horror.

The mother grinned. Why did her teeth look so terribly sharp? “Come, do not be afraid.”

My knees buckled but Christopher held me up. He and the father half-dragged me inside. All I could do it seemed was watch my feet as they dragged along the blood, red carpet.

“It’s bleak but we call it home.”

Bleak wasn’t the word. It was Dracula’s Castle and Ed Gein’s kitchen combined. What were all those artifacts I saw, strange-looking things that looked as though they were made out of body parts?"
(end of excerpt)

***

OTHER STORIES ABOUT:
War surplus from the Eastern Front supplies a quaint little shop of horrors!

Orphaned child vampires

Haunted cemeteries where the dead dance, 

What would Death say if he could speak?

A story of the war: evil comes to a village near you.

What if the world became Dead World?

Valhalla rejects are nasty, worst vampires ever!

Three tales of the Ripper

What are the blood-drenched secrets of The Crimson Club?

A crazed soldier and his famous father!

Zombies in therapy. Hey, why not?

Poetic justice meted out by grave angels and fate

Jonathan Harker has a night to remember!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...