Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Weekly Post.


When I first started this blog it was supposed to have been more than just books, but over the past year I've been so busy it’s turned into just that. Although I still plan on promoting books, I want to get back to my weekly posts on my favorite supernatural and some mystery TV shows.



I've been told that I watch entirely too much junk, but I’d like to think of the tele as more of a mental hiatus box. It allows my, either crazy or imaginative brain depending on whose describing me, to slip away from reality and stay engrossed in another’s creative ideas.

Needless to say, I will talk about the drama that I hold dear to my heart for I greatly appreciate their ability to take me away. I will do to that until I can get away to a nice Caribbean island filled with white sand and clear blue sea.



P.S. I want this drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Keepers (Connor Chronicles Book 1)  Buy Here After young Connor is gifted with superhuman abilities, her life changes. When she learns o...